Monday, February 9, 2009

Lazy mOnday

Hello my dear blog,

It's a lazy monday for me because i've an headache due to sleepness at night. *sigh*
But there's nothing i can do but to get up and sit into my couch do blogging and after what i did i cradle song to make aimi sleep and do blogging again.

I'm tired of my daily routine dear blog. I want to seek a stable job or i want to seek something i never do before. Oh! my dear blog i've many dreams in life that i want to fulfill. What should i do right now? I just want my mom to make proud of me. *sigh*

But i'm not losing hope my dear blog. I know someday i will be successful. I've faith in God my dear blog that's inside in my heart. *that's the spirit!!!*

*ciao*

No comments:

Post a Comment

rEnmAi_cOoLbLOgs II © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner